So excited to finally be doing another TAG post as I haven't done one in ages!! Before I even start the TAG I have to say, I absolutely LOVE I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here. It is the best tv programme ever, I literally wait the whole year for the next series and get so excited (and addicted) by it. My love for the programme made me even more happy when my amazing best friend Katie (Subtle Coral) tagged me. Lets get onto the questions, shall we?
1. You can only take ONE product into the jungle (AKA your luxury item). What would you choose and why?
Answer: I think I would probably choose mascara. Just because it would help to give my eyes some definition and hopefully distract from the horrible mess of the rest of my face!!
2. What would be your main pre-jungle worry?
Answer: Definitely the horrors of the trials that were waiting for me. Lets be honest, some of them look like your biggest nightmare.
3. You only have 5 minutes to get ready before going into the jungle, what would be your quick beauty routine?
Answer: I'd concentrate on my eyes most likely. So I'd use a maybelline colour tattoo all over my eye lid, some eye liner, then mascara and a tiny bit of foundation if I had time.
4. Last year we saw Helen Flanagan wearing her hair in a top bun. What would be your signature hair style?
Answer: Probably just leave my hair down and natural. As my hair is getting longer is is developing a slight wavy so I'd probably go for that along with my awesome jungle hat!!
5. For moral support, which female celebrity would you like to be in the jungle with you?
Answer: This is quite a tough one actually. I'm going to say Jennifer Lawrence because she is so funny and I think she'd help to keep me smiling through my jungle life.
6. Everyone's given a role in the camp. What lifestyle skill would you bring to the jungle?
Answer: Well I can cook but I'm not sure if I'd be able to cook in there. I think I'd just try to keep the camp as tidy as possible, mostly just for something to do.
7. What one thing about being a beauty blogger makes you want to scream 'Get Me Out of Here'?
Answer: To be perfectly honest - nothing (at the moment.) I really love doing this because I get to sit and talk to people who also love the same things as I do. The only thing I can really think of is them days where I get a bit of writers block but I've always managed to take inspiration from something and get through it.
8. Challenge - This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You are up for a trial to face your fears or try something new, what would you choose to do and why?
Answer: I'm not good and will never be good at facing any of my fears so I don't think the camp would be getting many (if any) meals out of me for this trial. I'd love to face my fear of butterflies though just because it seems like a silly thing to be so terrified of.
That is it, all the questions are done! I hope you enjoyed reading this TAG as much as I enjoyed writing it!